We recently had the pleasure of a visit to our facility from Victoria Starr, whose background is so impressive we don’t know where to begin!
Victoria is a licensed pharmacist with over 20 years of experience, who was a whistle-blower in Big Pharma, eventually winning the third-largest pharmaceutical case ever settled.
After leaving Big Pharma, her own health journey led her to cannabis. After being diagnosed with Lyme Disease, chronic pericarditis and breast cancer, and with no relief coming from Western medicine (pharmaceuticals), Victoria began her journey with medical cannabis. After finally finding the relief she had been seeking for so long, she became a passionate advocate of cannabis, wanting to help others discover the benefits she had herself experienced adding cannabis to her health regimen.
Thus Sage Life was born. Through Sage Life, Victoria and her team “provide professional, individualized consulting services to clients with a variety of multifaceted health issues, empowering them to feel a sense of control over their own health and experience a better quality of life.”
Her consulting package is $175, which comprises the following:
“Once you decide to consult with us, you will fill out an intake form so we can learn about you, your health issues and any concerns you might have regarding the use of medicinal cannabis. Then, we can begin researching and creating a cannabis regimen, specifically for you. Haven’t used cannabis before? No worries! We always start with micro-doses to quell any of your fears.”
- A full review of your healthcare needs and concerns.
- A full review of your current medications to identify drug interactions or concerns.
- A 30 minute consultation with a Board Certified Pharmacist.
- Access to a downloadable link of the entire phone consult.
- A specific cannabis regimen, including recommended product(s)** and dosing instructions.
- A printout of all product recommendations, where to purchase products, your specific dosing regimen and valuable research links for your review.
To book an appointment and learn more about Victoria and her amazing advocacy work, visit her website.
FDA Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.