Tips To Stay Healthy During Cold and Flu Season
Tis the season! Unfortunately we're not talking about the fun holiday season - it's cold and flu season. Living a healthy lifestyle all year round will help prevent sickness, but additionally, here are some tips to stay healthy this winter season.
1. Wash hands frequently.
2. Don't touch your face.
3. Eat healthy foods - especially fruits high in vitamin C and vitamin rich vegetables.
4. Get vitamin D - during the gloomy months, we don't get enough natural vitamin D from the sun. Take a supplement or eat foods high in vitamin D.
5. Sleep - our bodies recover, rest, and repair while we sleep. Our immune systems weaken when we don't get enough, so make sure you're getting plenty of ZZZZs.
6. Break a sweat - regular exercise has many benefits, one of which is giving our immune system a boost.
7. Use natural immune boosters like echinacea, elderberry, apple cider vinegar, ginger, raw organic honey, and lemon.
8. Keep household surfaces clean - keep Clorox wipes handy and wipe down your home, office, and car frequently.
9. Bundle up! Wear appropriate clothing and keep your head, neck, hands, and feet warm with hats, scarves, gloves, and warm socks.
10. And last but not least, take full-spectrum hemp oil! Endocannabinoid System deficiency is caused by not doing many of the things above, and to bring our bodies back to homeostasis (natural, balanced healthy state) we need cannabinoids - both endocannabinoids and phytocannabinoids. Your full-spectrum hemp oil will help enhance all of the above, resulting in a happier, healthier ECS. Our Rosemary Mint Bath Bombs are soothing and open up the nasal passage, our tinctures will heal from the inside out, and our Roller Bomb is full of calming essential oils to keep you relaxed and rested, just to name a few. Shop our entire collection to keep your ECS happy this cold and flu season.
BONUS TIP: If you do come down with a cold or the flu, STAY HOME! Rest is the best medicine and you prevent germs from spreading to others.
In good health!